Tip-off is scheduled for 9 p.m. on ESPN2 with Kevin Brown and John Thompson III on the call. It marks the first ever matchup between UCF and Missouri on the hardwood and will be the Knights’ second game against an SEC opponent in as many seasons. Last year, UCF defeated Mississippi State 86-61.
UCF (4-2) won its first four games of the season, earning three home victories, before taking down Big Ten opponent Nebraska in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational. A win on Thursday would be the Knights’ eighth straight victory at CFE Arena, dating back to last season.
Missouri (5-2) comes back to Orlando after competing alongside the Knights at the AdvoCare Invitational. The Tigers defeated Long Beach State and St. John’s, before ultimately falling to West Virginia in the championship game.
Mizzou also has wins over Iowa State, Wagner and Emporia State. The team’s only other loss was a 77-59 road miscue at Utah.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 30
Time: 9 p.m.
Radio: 96.9 FM/740 AM The Game
NOTES TO KNOW
- UCF and Missouri have never played in men’s basketball.
- The Knights have defeated an SEC opponent three times; Auburn (2009), Florida (2010), Mississippi State (2016).
- UCF has never defeated an SEC team at home.
- A.J. Davis played for Missouri head coach Cuonzo Martin his freshman year at Tennessee.
- Six different Knights have led or shared the team lead in scoring in each of the six games.
- A.J. Davis leads The American and is 14th in the nation with 11.0 rebounds per game.
PROMOTIONS TO KNOW
- The holiday season is here! The first 1,000 students receive Ugly Sweater T-Shirt – Vouchers available at the tailgate/student entrance
- 250 donuts will be available for students at the Knightmare Rewards Table
- Tailgating is back! Basketball Tailgating will be on Memory Mall from 5-9pm
Season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign are on sale now. Fans looking to purchase tickets can call (407) 823-1000 or visit UCFKnights.com to secure them today. For men’s basketball tickets CLICK HERE.