UCF (12-0) will take on Auburn (10-3) at 12:30 p.m. at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl Ticket Information
- Lower Level Club Seats (126C-130C) – $275
- Middle Level Club Seats (236C-238C) – $275
- Lower Level Seats (131-133, 135-101) – $150
- Middle Level Seats (239-247) – $150
- Upper Level Seats (340-348) – $150
- Student Ticket Information – Click Here
- Order 2018 Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl Tickets
- Donate 2018 Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl Tickets
- Order UCF Alumni Pregame Tailgate Party
For more information, call the UCF Ticket Office at (407) 823-1000
Benefits of ordering through UCF
The number of tickets UCF sells for a bowl game can help the athletic department present the best possible bowl scenario for the Knights. It is critical that UCF fans purchase bowl game tickets from UCFKnights.com, as institutional ticket purchases can impact future bowl opportunities.
Here are a few reasons to order through UCF:
- Everyone who orders bowl tickets through UCF will receive a commemorative print.
- Purchasing through UCF athletics directly benefits your Knights financially.
- Strengthen UCF’s candidacy for major bowl selection, now and into the future. By waiting to get tickets through secondary websites, you could impede UCF’s profile and standing.
- Thousands of good tickets are available now! Get the best seats among multiple levels with fair prices.
- It’s important that we show the country how great UCF fans are!
- Know where you are sitting without risking secondary markets.
This year’s version of the Knights achieved something no other team in program history had done before them. They were perfect throughout the season, going 12-0 and winning their third American Athletic Conference Championship.
UCF leads the nation in scoring and is ranked 10th in both the Coaches Poll and the Associated Press Top 25 Poll. It matches the team’s best ranking ever, as the Knights were 10th in the AP Poll following the 2013 season and a win in the Fiesta Bowl. UCF was also 12thin the final College Football Playoff Rankings, announced on Sunday.
This will be UCF’s second straight bowl appearance and ninth overall, dating back to the 2005 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl.
UCF’s All-Time Bowl Appearances
2005 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl – Nevada 49, UCF 48 (OT)
2007 AutoZone Liberty Bowl – Mississippi State 10, UCF 3
2009 St. Petersburg Bowl – Rutgers 45, UCF 24
2010 AutoZone Liberty Bowl – UCF 10, Georgia 6
2012 Beef `O’ Brady’s Bowl – UCF 38, Ball State 17
2014 Tostito’s Fiesta Bowl – UCF 52, Baylor 42
2014 Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl – NC State 34, UCF 27
2016 AutoNation Cure Bowl – Arkansas State 31, UCF 13
UCF is the only undefeated team in the nation and holds the nation’s longest winning streak at 12 games. The Knights have wins over Maryland, Navy, SMU, USF and Memphis twice. The Knights lead the nation in scoring at 49.4 points per game.
Auburn is currently seventh in the nation in both the College Football Playoff Rankings and the AP Top 25 Poll. The Tigers are also eight in the Coaches Poll. Auburn has wins over then No. 1 Georgia and then No. 1 Alabama, both of which made the College Football Playoffs this season.