- Coin Toss: UCF won toss and elected to receive.
- Attendance: 71,109 (19th sellout in last 21 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl games)
- This marks the largest crowd UCF has played in front of since playing in front of 109,295 Sept. 10, 2016 at Michigan.
- UCF was the only team to go undefeated in the 2017 season.
- McKenzie Milton‘s 18-yard TD run in the second quarter was his eighth rushing touchdown of the season.
- Milton’s TD was the first college football touchdown scored in the calendar year 2018.
- With his catch late in the second quarter, Tre’Quan Smith now has a reception in 24 consecutive games.
- Milton now holds the UCF record for single-season rushing yards by a quarterback. The previous record was 566, set by Jeff Godfrey in 2010. Milton finished the season with 613.
- Otis Anderson‘s third-quarter touchdown reception was his third of the season.
- Milton’s touchdown passes to Anderson and Dredrick Snelson were his 36th and 37th, respectively, of the season.
- Milton has now thrown a touchdown pass in 14 consecutive games.
- With 116 yards, Milton recorded his first career 100-yard rushing game.
- Dredrick Snelson scored his eight receiving touchdown of the season to put the Knights in front 27-20 in the fourth quarter.
- UCF scored 30 or more points in all 13 games this season.
- Jamiyus Pittman‘s sack on the first Auburn offensive play of the game was his fourth of the season. He ranks No. 2 on the team in sacks.
- Trysten Hill‘s sack in the second quarter was his second of the season.
- Tre Neal‘s second-quarter fumble recovery was the fourth turnover he has created this season. He had three interceptions prior to the fumble recovery.
- A.J. Wooten forced the fumble Neal recovered. It was Wooten’s first forced fumble this year.
- Neal’s fumble recovery was the 30th turnover created by the Knights this season.
- Shaquem Griffin‘s second quarter sack gives him a team-leading 6.5 sacks of the QB.
- The Knights’ fifth sack with less than a minute left in the second quarter ties the most UCF has recorded this season. The Knights also recorded 5 against Maryland.
- Pittman and Griffin combined for a sack to end the third quarter. It was the sixth of the game, for a season-high.
- Griffin finished with 3.5 tackles for-loss. He finishes his season with 13.5 TFLs.
- Chequan Burkett collected his first career interception, returning it 45 yards for the touchdown.
- Antwan Collier secured the UCF victory with his first collegiate interception.